Pottery Plaster is Arcosa Specialty Materials standard formula for ceramic slip-casting shops. The product has great wear characteristics and uniform absorption properties. Product is white in color.
POTTERY PLASTER TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
- Use Consistency – 67-70cc/100g
- Set Time – 27-37 minutes
- Maximum Expansion (%) – 0.280%
- -100 Mesh – 98.5 – 100% passing
- Compressive Strength – 2,500 psi
GENERAL MIXING INSTRUCTIONS:
Plaster and water are always measured by weight. Using a plaster/water ratio outside the recommended use consistency guidelines will impact the set-time, strength and density of the finished piece.
- Sift plaster into water slowly and evenly
- Let soak for 2 – 4 minutes. This allows the gypsum crystals to wet-out, displacing trapped air
- Mix for 2 – 5 minutes
For a complete list of Safety Data Sheets, Product Documents, and other support documents, CLICK HERE