Designed for Corrugated Steel Deck Construction
AccuLevel® brand is a versatile family of engineered cements designed to meet the demands of today’s challenging and ever changing flooring market.
AccuLevel® SD30 is specifically designed for construction assemblies using galvanized corrugated steel decking. This product is UL classified in a variety of 2 hour construction assemblies from various manufacturers, and can be poured as thin as 1″ above the top of the corrugations of the deck without reinforcement.
The polymer enhanced AccuLevel® SD30 bonds well to the galvanized metal surface, and exhibits high flow character, excellent surface durability, and high compressive strength. Compressive Strengths ranging from 3,000 to 4,500 PSI.
AccuLevel® brand leveling cements are ideal for smoothing out-of-level, old or damaged concrete in commercial, institutional or renovation construction and for flattening or leveling poured-in-place or precast concrete planks.
AccuLevel is Gypsum Evolved
AccuLevel® SD30 is batch-mixed and pumped in place by licensed AccuLevel® applicators. This allows Acculevel® brand cements to be an attractive option when compared to traditional leveling products.
AccuLevel® SD30 TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
- Formulated and tested specifically for application involving fire-rated corrugated steel deck construction
- Self sealing and low porosity formulation enables direct-bonded floor coverings, in many cases without the use of surface sealer
- Compressive strength of 3,000 – 4,500 psi
- Suitable for sheet goods, VCT, tile and stone, wood, or carpet
- UL classified in a variety of propriety steel ceiling designs
To access our complete database of Submittal Sheets, Safety Data Sheets (SDS), BIM files, CAD files, DRW files, and a variety of other product support documents – CLICK HERE
For More Information
For more information or how to purchase, please contact:
AccuLevel® SD30 is specifically designed for Corrugated Steel Deck Construction