Gypsum Aggregates Solutions
We offer a variety of gypsum aggregates that will suit your needs. Our gypsum aggregates come in a variety of sizes and grades, including rip-rap, surge, screened rock and fines, to fit any needs.
Most commonly, our gypsum aggregate pre-screened rock is used for road building, oilfield locations building and for a variety of engineering projects.
Progressive stages of crushing and screening enable us to produce a range of aggregate sizes.
Advantages of Gypsum Aggregates
- Higher yields —very durable and wear resistant which contributes to higher spread rates
- Light weight — about 6% lighter than granite aggregate or gravel
- Permeability — an ideal product for maintaining natural water flow and drainage while meeting regulatory compliance for managing run-off, controlling pollutants, and sustaining forestry
- Versatility — various grades of crushed stone make it ideal for a broad range of applications such as filler, base course, landscaping and agriculture.
- Availability — Arcosa Specialty Materials have plentiful gypsum reserves that will last for many decades to come
- Affordability — one of the highest value/lowest cost construction aggregates available
For More Information
For more information or to purchase:
Oklahoma, Texas panhandle & Kansas
Washington, Nevada, Texas, and Lousiana
Please visit Arcosa Aggregates for more information
Expanded Shale Lightweight Aggregates
Please visit Arcosa Lightweight for more information.
Arcosa Specialty Materials is the leading supplier of lightweight expanded shale, gravel, crushed rock and other aggregate products to the construction industry.