Gypsum Aggregates Solutions
We offer a variety of gypsum aggregates that will suit your needs. Our gypsum aggregates come in a variety of sizes and grades, including rip-rap, surge, screened rock and fines, to fit any needs.
Most commonly, our gypsum aggregate pre-screened rock is used for road building, oilfield locations building and for a variety of engineering projects.
Progressive stages of crushing and screening enable us to produce a range of aggregate sizes.
Advantages of Gypsum Aggregates
- Higher yields —very durable and wear resistant which contributes to higher spread rates
- Light weight — about 6% lighter than granite aggregate or gravel
- Permeability — an ideal product for maintaining natural water flow and drainage while meeting regulatory compliance for managing run-off, controlling pollutants, and sustaining forestry
- Versatility — various grades of crushed stone make it ideal for a broad range of applications such as filler, base course, landscaping and agriculture.
- Availability — Arcosa Specialty Materials have plentiful gypsum reserves that will last for many decades to come
- Affordability — one of the highest value/lowest cost construction aggregates available
For More Information
For more information or to purchase:
Arcosa Specialty Materials is the leading supplier of lightweight expanded shale, gravel, crushed rock and other aggregate products to the construction industry.