Radiant Floor Heating Solutions
Responsive Thermal Underlayment
There’s no better feeling than stepping onto a warm floor on a cold winter morning. With a thermal mass that delivers an even and smooth finish, AccuRadiant® makes even the coldest places warm and comfortable.
Whether you are installing hot water tubing or electric cable, AccuRadiant® is the solution for your radiant floor heating needs. Poured in place, AccuRadiant® surrounds the tubing or cable, securing it as it dries in as little as ninety minutes to a walkable surface.
AccuRadiant® holds your tubing or cable in place to reduce noise and chafing, while providing a beautiful surface ready for your ceramic tile, marble tile or floor covering of your choice.
The same sound and fire resistance qualities of our AccuCrete® underlayment products make AccuRadiant® the safe choice for your radiant heat installation.
AccuRadiant®’s Quality Formula:
- is designed specifically for radiant floor heating systems
- can be poured over hot water tubes or electric heating cables or mats
- is more comfortable, due to its lightweight, thin thermal mass which improves heating response time
- is non-combustible gypsum underlayment, specifically formulated to resist breakdown
- adds to the acoustical performance of your home
- stiffens the floor and eliminates squeaky floors and nail pops
- seals perimeter walls, reducing baseboard drafts and air leaks
For More Information
For more information or how to purchase, please contact: